Insist Avtomatika is a Russian control systems integrator that provides process automation solutions for customers in oil and gas, petrochemistry, transportation, and mining. The company offers a full scope of services including design, fabrication, start-up, commissioning, maintenance, and technical support.
Headquarters of the company and production facilities are located in Omsk, and there is a representative office in Moscow. The company has also set up a representative office in Houston (TX) in order to support relationships with international partners and clients.
Insist Avtomatika is a certified member of the Control and Information System Integrators Association (CSIA). In 2014 Control Engineering magazine named Insist Avtomatika the System Integrator of the Year.
- Certified Member of CSIA (the company went through recertification audits four times)
- Winner of the 2014 System Integrator of the Year award
- Finalist of 2009, 2011, 2013 System Inte-grator of the Year contests
- Schneider Electric/Wonderware Certified System Integrator
- Yokogawa System Integrator
- Rockwell Automation Recognized System Integrator
- SIEMENS Solutions Provider
- Honeywell partner
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
- Process Automation Systems: Integrated process automation systems; Single process automation systems for field facilities; Local control systems; DCS, PSD subsystems; Automatic fire-fighting system; Communication and network systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES): integration with global field control infrastructure – real-time modeling and analysis systems.
- Main Automation Contractor (MAC)
- Main Instrumentation and Controls Contractor (MICC)
- Survey and elaboration of automation concept
- Software development
- Assembly and installation
- Start-up and commissioning
- Support and retrofitting
- Fabrication and procurement