SAGE Automation is Australia's leading independent industrial automation and control system integrator. We help the country's leading brands across the defence, infrastructure, manufacturing, mining and utilities sectors to do things more safely, with greater efficiency and improved quality.
Our solutions include:
- Delivery of turnkey automation and industrial control projects.
- Supply, programming, integration and installation of PLC, SCADA, HMI and telemetry technology.
- Manufacture of electrical control panels.
- Provision of 24/7 service and support.
- Industrial automation technology training.
Our team of more than 290 talented people, work out of 9 locations nationally, giving each of our customers access to our large scalable resources with truly local support. Privately owned, our passionate founder is supported by our on-staff shareholders to drive re-investment into our business to the benefit of our customers, our people and our industry. SAGE quite simply, Delivers Certainty.
- ISO14001:2004 and AS/NZS4801:2001
- Solution provider with all leading industrial automation and control technology brands
- Certified Member of CSIA
What we do
- Projects: delivery of industrial control and automation systems; from feasibility stage, electrical and system design, software engineering, implementation, execution, validation and FAT/SAT to client handover
- Business Optimization: LEAN principles for holistic productivity gains and cost reduction. Business Intelligence and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), with front-end real time dashboards and reporting systems
- Service: National team of field technicians available 24/7, 365 days, including engineering support services for industrial control and automation
- Training: dedicated training facility providing customised and accredited training (on and off site) courses and modules in inudstrial automation and control
- Construct / Manufacture: design and manufacture of electrical control panels, and customised OEM enclosure systems
- Electrical engineering design
- PLC, HMI and SCADA programming
- Control panel assembly
- Test, install, commission
- Automation and control technology training
- 24/7 service support